Rise up and be counted: Strategies to Increase Self-Identification
01:00 PM - 02:00 PM Eastern
- Guest Speaker
- Wendy Strobel Gower
Today, employers across the U.S. are recognizing the value of a workforce inclusive of people with disabilities and using a variety of innovative strategies to bring them on board. The primary method for measuring success and identifying opportunities for improvement is to invite applicants and employees to self-identify as having a disability. A strong self-identification program can encourage employees to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work and thus is an essential component of a workplace that is truly inclusive.
Join us to:
· Receive updates from OFCCP and ODEP
· Strategize practices Federal contractors can implement to increase self-identification.
· Bob Gaglione, Deputy Director, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
· Jennifer Sheehy, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Disability Employment Policy
· Tina Williams, Deputy Director, Division of Program Operations, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
· Michael Murray, Director, Employer Policy, Office of Disability Employment Policy
· Margaret Kraak, OFCCP Chief of Branch Training