DMS Activity Log Logistics Discussion (Meeting set 2 #2)
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern
- Camille Lee
TAP for Data will be hosting meetings and tutorials throughout June to prepare for the official start of activity logging in the DMS on July 1, 2022.
Meeting Set #2
Audience: SCFs, PDSs, Specialists, OSE Liaisons, TAP Associates (optional)
Length: 1.5 hours
Number of times offered: 2; These meetings are NOT in sequence. It is not required to attend both. We will be offering multiple sessions to accommodate June RLT schedules.
Purpose: Activity Log Tutorial
Recommended pre-work: It is recommended that all Specialists review their region’s Regional Learning Plan, TSG Plan, and Support Plan(s) prior to attending a tutorial.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Entering activities in the DMS may necessitate a higher level of coordination between the RPC and FACE Centers than was standard in your region.
- RECOMMENDATION: Hold discussions within your region across Centers to figure out how data entry will occur to ensure that activities are not entered in duplicate. We recommend that each Regional Learning Intervention, TSG Intervention, and Support Plan have a lead manager who will oversee the entry of activities and watch for duplicates.
- RECOMMENDATION: Make sure that completed RL and TSG Interventions are archived to keep the lists of Interventions manageable.
- RECOMMENDATION: Make sure that your Support Plans have Focus Areas, Goals, and Actions. Support Plan activities cannot be entered if this content is not already in the DMS.
- RECOMMENDATION: Specialists should become very familiar with the Regional Learning Plan, TSG Plan, and Support Plans in a region.
- RECOMMENDATION: Specialists really should read at least the Resource Planning Guide and Support Plan Development Guide. These documents are located on the home page of the Library in the DMS under “Critical Resource Planning Documents.”